Wednesday 7 September 2011

Writing sample DONE! Kinda..

So here is some of my writing sample:

I sat at my dull desk drumming my fingers, waiting...
                                           *
It was a hot summers day, the perfect weather to be outside. However I was stuck in class with Ms.Watson,     The most dullest teacher in the world, Droaning on about the periodic table and giving us an example of every single one. "Why me?" I thought glumly.
Luckily I only had half an hour left untilI was free, free for the rest of my life seeing as tomorrow I would be packing up all my stuff so it could al be sent to New Zealand, where I would be living in just two days!
                                                                                 *

That is only a paragraph of it but I didn't think you would want to read the whole story.

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm. Yours is not the first story i've seen with moving to NZ, its seems to be a popular topic. :)
    Are teachers in anywhere but NZ really that dull i wonder...I suppose it's a good thing that i'm a teacher here in NZ rather than in Canada or i might be boring.

    ReplyDelete