Sunday 4 September 2011

Writing sample >:(

So this week we have to do a writing sample .....  My pages are blank. Writing samples are icky, you have to do them twice a year (usually term 1 and 3) and it has to be either a re-count (Something that has happened to you in the past) or a narrative. So far all I have is the idea about a girl who is in a classroom and i really bored, But I also want it to be humorous..... Our other teacher, Richard, says it should be around two pages, yet I can't even think of two SENTENCES.
When I was a year 5 my friends and I were obsessed with writing. We would write all day everyday. But now I find writing hard to do, especially when its for a writing sample.
YOu get graded on writing samples you see and the one that is for the end of year eight is 4E. E stands for early, M for medium and A for advanced. Get the point? Then there is the levels 1-5, well thats all that we go up to.. 
I am aiming to get a 4M but hope I will at least get a 4E.
Looks like writing a blog is way easier then a writing sample because I have nearly gotten to the limit (Of letters or whatever you would say).

1 comment:

  1. Writer's block is a real pain. Nothing like a bit of pressure to make it really hit you hard. Hang in there Rose you'll come up with something. I'm glad you like the blogging experience.

    ReplyDelete